Saturday, August 29, 2009

100 Words

Once there was a guy named Tillo.  Where ever Tillo went and what ever he was doing he would always have a popsicle with him. Everyone knew about Tillo and his popsicles and just got used to it.  He never had a problem because of his popsicles, well never until Fina came to town. Fina was new so she told Tillo to throw it out. Tillo was extremely upset. But then Tillo realized how beautiful Fina’s smile was and decided to throw away his popsicle just to empress her. Now and days Fina and Tillo are happily married. The End!

You like my story? Well my new thing was to write a story with exactally 100 words. It was really hard. When I first wrote it there were 148 words. I cut out quite a few things and then I had 92 words. So then I had to add a couple words and I had too many words. Finally I got just the right amount of words! I have no idea where that story came from. I just randomly thought of it. Sorry it is so random!

1 comment:

Emeraldstone said...

Cute story:) It can be very difficult to keep a story at only 100 words.