Monday, August 24, 2009

High School!

So today is my first real day for the challenge! I am really excited to be doing this. Today I went to highschool for the first time. It was great! My high school is small so I know most of the people. The only bad thing that happened was I went to the wrong class first period. My counselor had changed my schedule but I didn't know so I went to Engineering instead of CMAT. It was really embarrassing when I had to leave in the middle of class and go to a different one. I didn't get teased or anything for being a freshman which I was a little bit worried about! Everything was so new and exciting. I have never been on a block schedule before. It was really weird to have such long classes especially since I have the same teacher for two classes in a row. My first day as a freshman was pretty cool and I expect it to be a great year!

No comments: