Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blindfolded

The Following post will be written while blindfolded. It will not be spelled checked!

ok so I am witering this post without being able to see it I already know that is ti is goingt o be trally bad since I am not that great at typinh. I kind of stole this idea off of in the new but I thought it was cool so I wanted to do it too! I hope that jen do=sn'e ming. weel even thoguht this post wasn't bery lond I am hoinf to het off beacues I am dying ro see what I wrote!

Here is a translation if you need one!

Ok, so I am writing this post without being able to see. I already know it is going to be really bad since I am not that great at typing. I kind of stole this idea off of In The New but I thought it was cool so I wanted to do it too. I hope that Jen doesn't mind. Well even though this post wasn't very long. I am going to get off because I am dying to see what I wrote.

No comments: