Sunday, September 27, 2009

Old Yearbooks

Today I decided to try and find my teacher's pictures in old yearbooks. I knew that one of my teachers graduated in 1970 and that was the main one we were looking for. My friend and I walked over to the historical museum in our town which has a whole bunch of old documents. Lucky for us that they had all the old yearbooks too. I pulled out the one for 1970 and looked through it. After going through it about5 times we realized that she wasn't married in high school and we didn't know her maiden name. So we decided to look for all the people with a name that could be abbreviated to Pat (which is what people know her as) Finally we narrowed it down to two people and picked the one that looked exactly like her. I was surprised how much she looked like herself in the picture. I feel kind of like a stalker now though! It was fun though!

No comments: