Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pomegranates

Today when I was riding my bike home from the library my friend asked me to come along to help her pick pomegranates. I was so confused but I followed her to some random persons house and sure enough they had a pomegranate tree that hung over their fence with tons of them all over the tree. We didn't like the ones that were within reach because they weren't as big or pretty as the ones up high so we made a plan to get the ones up high. I balanced the bike while my friend stood on the seat so she could reach them. It wobbled a couple times but it actually worked. She wasn't able to reach her favourite one but she got one pretty close. I got one from the bottom because I didn't want her to get back up there. It freaked me out so much!

No comments: