Saturday, September 19, 2009

Prayer Candles

You know those candles you can light at churches where you make a prayer then light a candle? Well, that gave me the idea to do my own thing like it. I put out 25 tealight candles (my mom didn't want me to light too many) and as I lit each one I prayed for someone. It was very peaceful and it turned out to be very beautiful. It also turns out that this is the last of the Ember Days which are days of prayer so it really ties in with that.  After I was done lighting all the candles I tried to blow them all out at once. That didn't work out so well for me. I have a cold right now so I am short of breath and I was only to get a couple candles the first time. I thought it would be so easy to blow them all out. Candle Blowing FAIL! Oh well!

No comments: