Monday, September 21, 2009

Wearing a shirt as pants?

Today I thought it would be a great idea to dress with a shirt as pants and pants as a shirt. It didn't turn out to be a great idea! First of all I had to get throught the obstacle of actually covering my body the pants don't rally cover any of your torso. The shirt obviously has a giant hole in the bottom. By the time I had everything covered up I looked totally ridiculous, I was staing my self in the mirror and even thought I was going a little ever board. I do pretty weird stuff all the time but this was too weird for me! Since I didn't really do what I intended to I will also tell you about leading a 4-H meeting. I am the vice president of my 4-h club but I have never really had to do something important during the meetings today I got to lead it. I thought it was kind of boring and less than I expected. I guess I just did two boring new things today! Does that mean it added up into something interesting?

No comments: