Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wet Clothes

My fiends always tell stories about how they walked into the shower with there clothes on and I think it is so funny. The closest I have ever go t to something like that is leaving my socks on. Today I experienced it.  I decided to take a full length shower with full clothing on. It was awful! My pants wer kind of loose and when they would move cold water would touch my leg which I hate. It was also kind of fun though! I decided to do all the normal things I would do in the shower. My shirt now smells nice and fresh since I scrubbed soap all over it and my pants are probably stained from the soap! When I got out of the shower I felt really cold. The water on the clothes did not stay warm for long it turned into a soppy cold mess! I am now warming up in nice pj's and enjoying the singing voice of my little brother. Oh the joys of life!

No comments: