Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dancing on Mole Day

I know that today isn't actually Mole day (it is really on Friday) but my teacher is having us do our projects all week and this is the first day of celelbrating mole day. A mole is 6.02 X 10 to the 23 power. It is a measurement used for atoms. We use it alot in Chemistry. So anyways people were presenting their mole day projects. It got me all hyper because most people had food or candy with their projects. When Rayne and I were leaving the school we decided to do do a mole day dance in front of everyone. She yelled to everyone to watchand we danced around! Everyone just stared us it was so halarious!!! It was my first time to ever dance in public so Ithought it was perfect for me to do! I had so much fun! I think that most of the time teens try to impress other people but I just want to be myself!

No comments: