Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Foot Drawings!

I write on my hands all the time. It is just a common thing for me. Today one of my friends asked me about it and it got me to thinking. Why do I only write on my hands. So today I decided to doodle and write things on my feet. It is very pretty actually! The only problem is that I drew on the bottom of my foot and when I walkeda round ink got everywhere! It is also all over my legs from trying to get all over my feet! I had to bend my leg in some pretty werid positions to get one of the sides of my foot. My favourite draawing on it is that I put emotions on my toes like the poem "This Little Piggy...." The last one is making an awful face and tears anre all over it! I thought it was halarious though no one else really does! I think I will probably stick to drawing on my hands but it was pretty fun!

No comments: