Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gone at Camp

This weekend I was at a TSA (Technology Students Association) Leadership conference. We were at a camp so unfurtunetly I was not able to my write my blog. That does not mean I didn't do anything new because I did quite a few new things!

 Thursday, Dec. 4th- I unsuccessfully tried to update my blog on an iPhone. I found out that iPhones don't like blogger! I let me get to my site but it wouldn't let me type anything. This hints my problem to not being able to write for the past couple of days. It was also my first time to go to Kerrville, TX which is a really beautiful place!

 Friday, Dec. 5th- At the camp there was one trail in the woods that everyone walked about a billion times. My friends and I decided to come up with ways to make it more intresting. One thing we did was pretend to be airplanes when crossing bridges, sound effects and all. My favourite thing though was playing Marco Polo with people who didn't know they were playing. Whenever someone heard another group of people coming (or just randomly felt like it) they would scream MARCO and we would wait to see if some random person would catch on and reply POLO! It worked quite well and we even heard someone else reandomly scream Marco and we were the ones to scream Polo back. It was so cool!

 Saturday, Dec. 6th- It was our last day at camp and we knew we had to do somekind of prank on the guys in our school but it was after curfew and we didn't want to get in trouble so instead we came up with a brilliant plan. All the girls got together and we pranked our own cabin. We put toilet paper hanging everywhere and stacked all the mattresses all over the room. Then we went up to the guys and started getting VERY angry pretending we thought they had pranked it. We even got our advisor in on the prank. She told them they had to clean it all up. One they cleaned everything they uncovered a message under the last mattress. We had written HAHA :) in pads and tampons and they finally realized that we weren't the ones being pranked they were! It was so awesome!

No comments: