Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hanukkah

Yesterday I celebrated Hanukkah for the first time. I am sorry I didn't write about it. I totally forgot. I can't write know but I will after school!

EDIT! Sorry it took me forever to write about it... I kind of forgot! SORRY! Well my Hanukkah was really good. Before I didn't really know what Hanukkah really was but now I think it is pretty cool. My brother suggested that we celebrate it so I just went with it. My family all ate together and we lit our "manorah" with really isn't one it is just 9 candles with the middle one higher than the others. My mom found a colouring book about Hanukkah to give to me. This may sound silly to you but I LOVE colouring. So I got to get out my gaint thing of crayons and I coloured the Hanukkah pictures in rainbow colours. I think I made them look quite beautiful. I gave my pictures to my friend who is Jewish as her Hanukkah present. When I gave her my picture of rainbow Mackabee on a rainbow horse all she could say was "Wow, you are really weird!"

No comments: