Monday, December 28, 2009

Rabbit Delight

Yes I am late writing this once again! Sorry! If you are wondering my title does not imply I was eating rabbit because I find that idea horrifying and repulsing. I made a super fancy dinner for my bunnies. I am quite proud of it too! I got out pretty bowls and filled the bottom with the normal rabbit pellets they need to get their nutrition but of course I had to add some yumminess. I put four pieces of lettuce around the edges. I filled the center with finely chopped apples and celery. Then I surronded the edges with slices of apple so it looked like a flower and I topped it off with some herbs. It was quite beautiful and I am very proud! I will post pictures sometime soon.

2 comments:

World Bookmarking Online said...

Interesting post. I like it. Thanks.

Best World Bookmarking said...

Commendable work. Looking for updates.