Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cake in a Mug

I decided to cook cake in a mug today. When I first heard of it I thought it was just a joke. When I looked it up on the internet it was actually pretty good looking. So I decided to try it out. Here is the recipe I used

4 Tablespoons flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons cocoa
1 Egg
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons oil
1 Mug


You cook it in the microwave for 5 min. And how did it turn out... IT WORKED! I was very suprized my this. I thought it would just be a gooy mess but it was actually cakey. The only proplem was that it was a little bland. Icing probably would have helped. But then again I don't really perfer chocolate cake it general! It is a great little snack though and it makes a cute dessert for two. Maybe you could drizzle some chocolate syrup on it to make it look all fancy!

No comments: