Wednesday, August 26, 2009

James Dyson

Toady I wrote a letter to James Dyson, the invetor of dyson vacumns. It was fun to research him. I found a lot of invetions he made that I didn't know about and it made me respect him even more. I think that he is awesome and his determination is inspiring. Did you know he made mare than 5000 prototypes to find the perfect version of his vacumn. I love that in all of his inventions he took something that people of been thinking in one direction since its creation and then totally turned it around and made it way better. I think htat inventors in general are so awesome and don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve. They are what makes the world better and with out creative minds like Mr. Dyson we wouldn't have a lot of the things we take for granted. Well anyways, I am just saying that it really made me think about things. Maybe you would consider writing a letter to your hero.

No comments: