Thursday, October 29, 2009

Moving my Knee Cap and Laying in the Hallway

Today I made a maraculous discovery! I found out that you can move your knee bone around when your leg is completely realxed. I was so excited. When I started to tell people they all seemed to know that you could do that. I don't know how I got through my life without find this out. It is so entertaining! I also found out that it tears our tissue below it so I won't be doing it often but still it is awesome. I also layed down in the middle of my school hallway blocking everyones path. You see my back is hurting so bad right now I feel like an old lady so I needed to lay down while I waited for my friend to come out of the computer lab. Since I was in the middle of the hallway and I didn't feel like moving very much I just ploped myself down and layed striaght across the hallway. Luckily it was not a very busy hall and not a lot of people came through but I did get some strange looks that you can probably see from all my other posts that I love!

No comments: