Thursday, October 29, 2009

AHHHH!

I can't believe I keep doing this! I am so sorry tht I am not able to wrte every day! I have good excuses for all of the times I missed though! :P Yesterday I fell asleep at 7 o clock without doing a new thing. Or so I thought. In the morning when I realized I had forgotten I went through my mind tring to think of anything new I had done yesterday. I went over my day again and again in my mind to think of something new and I couldn't think of anything. I tried all day to think of something to write and I couldn't think of anything. It made me so sad! I did nothing new! Well I started writing this blog think I was going to tell you that I was boring and had done nothing new but as I was writing I started thinking of things like watching the wonderful mole day video, wearing a new red sweater, poking someone's afro, falling asleep super early even though I wasn't tired or sick. I never really thought about all the new things I do without realizing them!

No comments: