Friday, October 16, 2009

Painting Faces and Frolicking with Tacos!

What is better painting someone's entire face with green face paint or frockling with tacos in a parking lot? I don't know the answer to that but I did both of them today. Today was homecoming in my little town. It is a big deal here so people were everywhere! My friends and I were walking to get some tacos at a mexican food place before we went on the float. When we got tacos we had a brillant idea! Frolicking with tacos! Sounds fun huh? Well since half the town was at Taco Casa many people stared at us skipping around with tacos in our hands. When we got to the parade we were stuck there in the heat for about 2 hours. That is how the face painting came about. There was a tube of green face paint and I remembered that I had put on my list to paint someones entire face. My friend Rayne volunteered to get painted. She looked awesome! After we painted her someone poured sparkles all over the place. Her face kind of looked like an Oppa Loumpa! It was cool!

No comments: