Monday, October 5, 2009

Pointing

Today I randomly started pointing at someone in my gym class which I do pretty often. I point just long enough for them to wonder and then walk off. I think it is really funny because everyone gets confused! But today I was doing it and thought what an oppurtunitty to do something new and decided to continue. I pointed at him for around 15 min straight. The funny thing is that after awhile people joined in the pointing without even knowing what I was doing. Also the guy I was pointing at never really seemed to notice we were doing it. It was really weird! If he noticed he did a pretty good job at hiding it. I was kind of freaked out but I am definetly going to do this again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah oh wow i only noticed it for like 3 minutes but not for 15!!!!