Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog Banner

Today I decided that my blog needed a pretty banner. I thought that it would be easy to make a banner since almost everyone has a pretty one at the top of there blog. I guess I was wrong though. It started out simple enough with me finding websites with public domain photos. I decided on using http://public-domain.zorger.com/ because I liked that the pictures were from old books. Then I found a beautiful landscape photo and tried to get started. I put it on Paint and cropped it to the right size. Okay now we are past all the easy stuff. From here it went down hill. I was trying to add the text to it when it kept messing up. Whenever I clicked anything the text would become permentant and I would have to start all over again. This happened to me 4 times! When I finally got it to work I couldn't find a colour that would show up on both the light parts and the dark parts. It annoyed me so much. When I thought I was finally finished. I realized it was to boring so I decided to figure out how to randomly stick a rabbit in the picture (since I love bunnies) That didn't take me long luckily. When I put it on the blog it was way to big and it looked really weird so I tried to resize it. As you can probably tell it is now too small but what can a girl do?

PS I lost the Game

No comments: