Saturday, November 14, 2009

Carried a Friend in My Pocket

Today I carried around my friend Rayne in my pocket! Well not actually her but a cardboard cut out of her. you see, today was the first dance at my high school and she is gone at a wedding so I decided she needed to come with me! I took pictures with her doing stuff throught the day. It was kind of like Flat Stanley! Then for the dance I put a Madame Alexander doll dress on the cardboard cut out and brought her to the dance. I brought her to her boyfriend who was very amused by it! I couldn't get him to dance with it though! The dance was awesome and it was also new for me since it is my first high school dance. I went with a friends and I liked it that way. I had so much fun but now my feet hurt so I think I am going to go soak them!

2 comments:

dr smiley said...

you are really amazing... will you favour me to follow my blog... thts really intersting.. chk it once..

http://linkslib.blogspot.com/

Alyssa said...

Thanks I will check your blog out!