Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Became a Troll

Today I became a troll. This may sound strange (in fact if you didn't find it strange I would be worried) but it really has a good meaning. You see, today I went to Church Under The Bridge. Church Under the Bridge is a church that literally meets under a bridge. It started out as a community of homeless people meeting for a bible study. Now it is has grown to a church with about 300 members. The congregation has people from all backrounds, rich and poor, black, white and brown. It is one of the coolest experinces ever. This was not my first time to go to Church Under the Bridge it was my first time to become a troll. Trolls are what the people at the church call themselves because they meet under a bridge. I am attaching a link so you can look at the Church Under the Bridge website! Church Under the Bridge!

No comments: