Thursday, November 5, 2009

Poetry Reading

You know those coffe bars that have open mic poetry readings? (if you don't you can never watched "An Extremly Goofy Movie") Well my school decided to start and open mic poetry reading at a cute little coffee shop downtown. There were only about 10 people there, 6 of them were there from my school. The other people, I don't think they really wanted to be there. Anyways, we had a great time! I didn't have any poetry to read so I read one of my friend's peom. It was about stars! After teh 6 of us read our poems we didn't know what to do. We just improvised and read peoms of the internet. One person read the back of a ketchup package witha british accent. It was great. I really enjoyed it even if there was not really an audience. It didn't really seem like the point. I can't wait until we do it agpain next week.

No comments: