Monday, December 21, 2009

Avatar

Sorry I wrote this a bit to late so the date is wrong! :P I think I am just having trouble doing anything right! Oh well. Today I went to see Avatar. I wouldn't use something that sounds so simple as my new thing but Avatar was pretty epic. I am in love with that movie. It was undescribabily (don't laugh my spell check won't work) good. The only bad thing was that I got there to late and all that was left was the bottom 3 rows. I was kind of off to the side and on the second row. For a normal movie that would have been fine but it made the graphics in this kind of funny. That aside I still thought it was an AMAZING movie. Now if only my neck would stop hurting from having to look straight up for 3 hours!

2 comments:

Levi said...

Weird, my last post was about Avatar as well :) It was soo good! I loved the 3-D- it was so cool that they didn't use any cheap 3-D tricks- they just used it to enhance the experience.

Alyssa said...

I know! They just made it soooo cool! :D