Saturday, December 19, 2009

BLAH

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. To tell you the truth. I thought about writing but I really didn't feel like it. I guess I am feeling a little unmotivated. I just don't really think it is worth it sometimes. Well I did do something new yesterday I went to a party that I was the only one to show up. It was kind of sad. When I was there my friend got me caught on Glimore Girls. It is a really good show. In fact that is what my new thing today is. Because I was feeling so blah, I decided to do nothing but watch Glimore Girls. I spent up to 5 in the morning last night watching it. Then I slept until 2 and started watching again. I managed to watch the whole first season in 24 hours! I feel much better now.

3 comments:

Meli Bee777 said...

Hi Alyssa,

My name is Melissa. Nice skin!!! Where did you find it. I'm sorry you feel blah. Look you should cheer up! Could you please check me out at http://meli777-mel.blogspot.com/ Your blog looks great and I think it's wonderful you can express how you feel so openly. Keep it up!

Alyssa said...

Thanks I will check it out! :D

Dana said...

I'm in your Blog!!!!! YAY!!!! I had more fun with just you than I would have had if everybody had come.