Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stolen Phone

Today I took my friend's phone she accidentally dropped on the ground. It was after school and I live close to the school so I just took off running. She tried to follow after me but I am a pretty fast runner when I want to be. I did get a guilty consience after awhile and came back... I was not guilty enough to actually give it to her though. As she was trying to get it from me her mom pulled up... Her mom is scary. I love her but when she is mad you never know what she will make you do. She runs a private school so she knows how to handle disapline. She is one of those awesome people but you don't want to get htem mad. As soon as I saw her I gave up all my efforts and gave up the phone. It was a pretty epic 30 min of my life and it was the first time I have ever stolen a phone!

No comments: