Thursday, December 10, 2009

Throwing/Kicking/Running Over with Car/Throwing out Windows Time!

My spanish professor is crazy! There are a lot of reasons but one of them is that he won't accept our workbooks unless they look "used" All the people in my spanish class decided to band together and mess up our workbooks so they would look "used" First we kicked them up and down the hallways. Then I had the idea over chucking them down the stairs. My friend offered to run them over with her car and of course I agreed. It was awesome watching it squish under the tires. That beat them up pretty good but when my brother had the idea to throw them out the third story window we decided to do it! I hate learning spanish and I had just gotten out of doing my exam I was cramming for (which by the way the cramming didn't help me out too much...) so I was pretty angry and stressed. Throwing books out the window is a very stress relieving thing. I would suggest it for any of you who have stress. The splat at the end was epic awesomeness!

No comments: