Monday, December 28, 2009

Crazy Thought!

I found this website that is full of crazy thoughts to ponder. I think that is so cool because I love to ponder things. I find this really intresting because I mean I have braces so if I die are they going to stay on me eternally. I decided to ponder about Do they bury people with their braces on? I find this really intresting because I mean I have braces so if I die are they going to stay on me eternally. That would be awful! In fact since I really have no idea the answer I have decided to write a letter telling my parents that if I die I would like my braces removed! Oh wow I just realized this is not the best thing to ponder right before going to bed.

http://www.crazythoughts.com/

5 comments:

Arya ^_^ said...

interesting....!

Unknown said...

LOL! ive been to that site and go on it quite often just to kill time xD
the braces thing?? totally agree with you ive got braces myself! ;)

Danielle Aubrey said...

OMGGG I am so glad I got my braces off already!! Dude, the letter thing is a really good idea leave it somewhere they'll find it before you get buried!!! Question for the fellow brace-face (not meant to be an insult, i had them too!) Do they make glow in the dark braces yet??? Cuz that would be so cool.
-Danielle

World Book Symbol said...

Useful article. Will be beneficial for others. Thanks.

World Bookmarking Site said...

Efficient job. Worthy of applause. Thanks.